Click here: FOXDCOIN SITE
FOXDcoin is a blockchain and platform optimized for transferring assets, such as tokens, from one holder to another. Based on the extensive development and testing of the UTXO model of the Bitcoin protocol, FOXD is built on a fork of the Bitcoin code. Key changes include a block reward time of one minute, a change in the number of coins issued, but not the weighted distribution schedule and the addition of asset creation and messaging capabilities. FOXDcoin is designed to efficiently handle one specific function well: the transfer of assets from one party to another. One goal of the FOXDcoin protocol is to create a use case focused blockchain and development effort which can create code, providing advantages for specific use cases, while contributing to open source code which could be used by Bitcoin or other projects. If the global economy is influenced by actors using various blockchains, then the way capital markets work today could also change. Borders and jurisdictions may become less relevant as more assets become tradable and trading across borders grows increasingly frictionless. Global consumers will likely demand the same efficiency for their securities and similar asset holdings.
Full Asset Aware Protocol Level System
● The FOXDcoin Assets feature gives anyone with at least 500 FOXD the ability to issue a unique token to the FoxDcoin blockchain. Send 500 FOXD to your address and when the transaction is fully confirmed you will be able to create an asset. Those FOXD are burned and not recycled.
● Asset names have to be unique and must be all uppercase letters or digits. You can use a dot (.), or an underscore (_), but not at the beginning, or end, and not consecutively.
● Use cases for assets are numerous. For example Gift cards, Rewards programs, Energy credits, In game items
Uses for Assets: Assets or tokens can be used for anything the creator’s imagination can conjure. The ideas presented here are a sampling. Representing real world custodied physical or digital assets to tokens such as:
Representing a share of a project:
● Securities tokens: stock or shares of a company where the shares are represented by a token rather than a physical stock certificate
● Securities or partnership interests with the built-in ability to pay rewards in FOXD (legal in many free market countries)
● Tokens which represent a coop, limited partnership, royalty sharing or profit sharing platform
● A token which represents a crowd-funded item with the ability to transfer or resell the item
● Representing virtual goods and credits:
● Tickets to an event such as a Cleveland Browns game ticket with the ability to resell
● A license to allow an activity
● An access token to use a service
● In-game currency and items, transferable outside of the game platform
● Representing a credit or reward
FOXD Mobile Wallet Development:
FOXD will develop some of the best mobile wallets in the cryptocurrency field. The wallets for FOXD will not only be able to hold and move coins but also hold and move assets held on the blockchain. The mobile wallets will be available on Android and Apple devices in Early 2022. Android wallet development will be the first completed. Users will be able to transfer FOXD and FOXD assets just as they can currently using the desktop wallets. FOXD can host presales for start ups and act as a Launchpad for new projects and businesses including NFT sales. FOXD is a decentralized coin to which each of the community is the owner of the project, and is a non-security digital asset.
Join the Coin!
- Decentralized Media Network Set to Launch
- FOXD CXSPORTS PARTNERSHIP!
- IPFS/IPLD + FOXD
- FOXD Team Infomation
- May 2, 2022 Update